INSAVALOR supports the participation to national or European collaborative projects.
A dedicated team
A specialised team helps INSA Lyon researchers engaging in national or European (Horizon 2020) collaborative projects. The support ranges from partner search, to proposal building and project management.
- Inform researchers about R&D and Innovation funding programs
- Identify and target funding opportunities
- Build project proposals
- Support administrative contractualisation and consortium agreement negotiation
- Manage projects: administrative, financial and legal aspects
- Support to coordination and management of projects
This dedicated unit provides support and project engineering since 2013, with specialized personnel for all stages of the project: project manager, financial manager, legal experts
• NMBP (Nanotechnologies, Advanced materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing)
The NCP network, established in all Horizon 2020 participating countries, is dedicated to informing and supporting the national research community to the European programs.
The funding programs
H2020 is the European Union’s R&I program for the 2014-2020 period.
It provides funding for collaborative and interdisciplinary projects, which gather industrial, academic and RTO partners. The program covers various research fields, many of which directly concern the traditional collaboration fields between INSA Lyon and the industry: from advanced materials to waste treatment or energy efficient buildings.
INSAVALOR supports INSA Lyon’s Horizon 2020 projects.
Le Fonds unique interministériel (FUI)
This French program supports applied research projects developing products, processes or services which can reach the market on a medium to short term basis (generally 5 years).
It provides funding for collaborative R&D projects (i.e. projects gathering enterprises, laboratories and RTOs) which have received a label from their relevant cluster.
FOCUS ON: COMPOSELECTOR
This project contributes to make European industry more competitive by helping industrials to better select and design a type of materials which has become crucial for them i.e. polymer-matrix composites.
- Programme: Horizon 2020
- Title: Multi-scale Composite Material Selection Platform with a Seamless Integration of Material Models and Multidisciplinary Design Framework
- Consortium: 12 partners, among which aeronautics industrials and European Technology University
- Budget: 6,7 M€, of which 1,15 M€ for three INSA laboratories: GEOMAS, LAMCOS, IMP