INSAVALOR supports the participation of INSA Lyon to national or European collaborative projects.
A dedicated team
A specialised team helps INSA Lyon researchers engaging in national or European (Horizon Europe) collaborative projects. The support ranges from partner search, to proposal building and project management.
- Inform researchers about R&D and Innovation funding programs
- Identify and target funding opportunities
- Build project proposals
- Support administrative contractualisation and consortium agreement negotiation
- Manage projects: administrative, financial and legal aspects
- Support to coordination and management of projects
This dedicated unit provides support and project engineering since 2013, with specialized personnel for all stages of the project: project manager, financial manager, legal experts
The funding programs
Horizon Europe is the European Union's programme for R & I from 2021 to 2027.
It provides funding for collaborative and interdisciplinary projects, gathering industrial, academic and RTO partners. The programme covers various research fields, many of them directly concern the traditional collaboration fields between INSA Lyon and the industry: from advanced materials to waste treatment or energy efficient buildings.
INSAVALOR supports INSA Lyon’s Horizon Europe projects.
[Data : H2020]
This French programme supports applied research projects which will have direct economic and technological benefits through new products, services and technologies.
It provides funding for "collaborative" R&D projects, led by a company carrying out R&D work, gathering industrial partners and research institutions.
FOCUS ON: Co-UDlabs
The main aim of CO-UDlabs project is to integrate research and innovation activities in the field of Urban Drainage Systems (UDS) to provide opportunities for pervasive monitoring of water quality, UDS performance and smart and open data approaches.
- Programme: Horizon 2020
- Title: Building Collaborative Urban Drainage research labs communities
- Consortium: 9 partners with world-class urban water research expertise
- Budget: 4,9 M€ of which 619 K€ for INSA Lyon (DEEP laboratory)
FOCUS ON: COMPOSELECTOR
This project contributes to make European industry more competitive by helping industrials to better select and design a type of materials which has become crucial for them i.e. polymer-matrix composites.
- Programme: Horizon 2020
- Title: Multi-scale Composite Material Selection Platform with a Seamless Integration of Material Models and Multidisciplinary Design Framework
- Consortium: 12 partners, among which aeronautics industrials and European Technology University
- Budget: 6,7 M€, of which 1,15 M€ for three INSA laboratories: GEOMAS, LAMCOS, IMP